Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped Swedes and Finns save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
As Head of Product at Anyfin you will be joining a diverse and fast-paced startup environment with co-workers who are motivated, helpful and open to change. You will be responsible for our Product Management team, providing support and mentorship, and helping us to create great products that really put our customers first. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who has a thorough understanding of both customers, tech and business. No workday will look the same and you thrive in an environment where your work has real impact.
What you will do:
- Mentor and support our Product Managers, making sure they have what they need to grow and make great product decisions.
- Get to know our customers and understand what drives them, who they are and what they need.
- Be the driving force in defining our long term product roadmap together with the team, our founders and management team.
- Translate corporate strategy into product initiatives.
- Closely collaborate with all functions, enabling colleagues from different backgrounds to work efficiently together.
- Foster an environment where we fail fast, and more importantly, learn fast.
Who you are:
- You have led a product management team in a growth environment before.
- You take pride in the success of others and love helping people to reach their goals.
- You have a strong business understanding and a thorough understanding of tech.
- You understand what drives customer engagement and have good experience from digital consumer facing products.
- You cultivate a product culture that prioritizes learning and innovation.
- You are resilient and are ready for a challenge.
- We’re building the foundations of something truly big, so it’s extra important that you are communicative and open to change.
- Last but not least, you like people for who they are (yes, this belongs in the formal requirements).
At Anyfin we value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter their gender, age, sexual orientation or religion. We hope you do too.
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!
P.S. As we are getting to holiday season in Sweden it will take us longer to go through the aplications, so you might not hear from us again until January.