One Europe's 100 hottest startups by Wired!
Winner of Startup team of the Year by Sup46!
Anyfin is a fintech company based in Stockholm. We provide smart tools that help put financial power back in the hands of the people – where we believe it belongs. Everything we do is based on one simple vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, we’ve helped the Swedes and the Finns save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But we aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial situation. This means we need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as we are. We hope this could be you.
We are looking for a person who wants build and drive the data privacy and information security work at Anyfin. You will play a key role in enabling us to move in a quick and sustainable manner in a tech driven environment while making the financial health better for our customers. You will be working together with collaborative, open minded and motivated colleagues who have extensive experience of building financial companies and who are dedicated in putting the customer first.
At Anyfin you will be
- Developing and executing business aligned data privacy and information security strategies.
- Maintaining relevant policies, frameworks and guidelines relating to e.g. GDPR and information security.
- Working closely with the General Counsel and the Chief Technical Officer on data privacy and information security related topics.
- Leading all aspects of and continuously improve the governance and management of security/privacy to reflect changing technology, regulatory requirements, and industry standard methodologies.
- Develop and drive risk analysis, mitigation and remediation plans. Plan for and lead security incident response and recovery efforts.
- Providing specialist privacy knowledge and advice.
We believe you
- Have a degree in law, business administration or a technology-related field.
- Have a few years of experience from a consultancy firm, bank or law firm offering services to the financial industry.
- Understanding and having experience with relevant privacy and security frameworks (such as GDPR, EBA Guidelines on ICT and security risk management);
- Have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Love finding solutions to complex problems.
- Want to change the world :-)
We are mainly looking for mid-range to senior candidates but start-up culture and cultural fit can trump knowledge! We value a workplace where everyone is respected for who they are, no matter of their gender, sexual orientation or religion.